Saturday 25 January 2014

36. Alterations to film review according to feedback


This is the first draft of my film review article:
 
This is the final draft of my film review article
 
Using my feedback, I have adapted my magazine review article to appeal more to my target audience. To do this, I have added a stand out quote in large blue letters. This breaks up the text and adds more colour into the article.
 
I also added a 'Look Closer' section over the corner of the photograph. This contains 3 facts about the film that the audience may not know. This is a convention of an Empire magazine article which I have based my magazine review on.
 
The last thing I have changed, is adding in a caption to the photo in the corner, this is always used in empire magazine articles and makes the review look more realistic and as if it would be featured in a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment