Sunday 5 January 2014

28b. QR Codes

When researching film posters, I came across lots of information about QR codes and also saw them on many recent film posters. However, I didn't really know what they we're used for despite seeing them on many advertisements before. I decided to research more into what a QR Code is. 

First, I went on Youtube and found this simple video that explains the basics about QR Codes. 





I then used other information I found unsung a variety of websites to find out more about what a QR code is. Through my research I found that a QR Code is a 2 dimensional version of a barcode and QR stands for Quick Response. 

The main used of QR Codes are:
In Logistics 
For mobile ticketing
For marketing and communication

Whilst looking for information on QR Codes, I cam across a website called 'QR Suff' where I was able to make my own QR code. Below is the one that I made, if you scan it, it will take you to the youtube video that I liked earlier in this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment